- LIDT – 1.0 J/cm2 at 1064 nm, 50 Hz, 11 nsec pulses*
- Average Reflection >98% for 900 nm – IR
- BK7, UVFS, Zerodur® substrates available
- Round, Square and Flat or Spherical Mirrors available
- OEM capabilities – please contact for special pricing
- Test samples are available on request
- Bare Gold coated mirrors are available as an option
Protected Gold (Au) Mirrors have the highest reflectance in infrared. Enhanced metallic coatings provide greater reflection across the operating bandwidth.
*Laser Induced Damage Threshold results are measured according to ISO 21254-2: 1000-on-1 test procedure.