Protected Aluminium Mirrors
- LIDT – 0.25 J/cm2 at 1064 nm, 50 Hz, 11 nsec pulses*
- LIDT – 0.1 J/cm2 at 355 nm, 50 Hz, 5.7 nsec pulses*
- Average Reflection >86% for 300 nm – IR
- BK7, UVFS, Zerodur® substrates available
- Round, Square and Flat or Spherical Mirrors available
- OEM capabilities – please contact for special pricing
Protected Aluminium (Al) Mirrors serve as an economical reflector over entire 300-IR region. Enhanced metallic coatings provide greater reflection across the operating bandwidth.