Partial Reflecting Coatings
Partial reflecting coatings are durable multilayer dielectric coatings intended for efficient beam splitting as well as for output coupling in laser cavities. They are designed to be used in high power laser applications.
We offer a range of standard partial reflecting coatings for different wavelengths and reflection values. Contact us for other wavelengths, AOI’s or reflection values.
Please send a request for a custom product with a code of the coating and the substrate to get a quote. For substrates please refer to our standard uncoated laser windows section.
We also offer standard beam splitters and output couplers for quick delivery:
- Nd:YAG LaserLine Beamsplitters (1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm)
- Femtoline Beamsplitters (1030 nm, 800 nm, 515 nm, 400 nm, 343 nm, 266 nm)
- Femtoline Broadband Beamsplitters (720-880 nm, 750-850 nm)
- Nd:YAG LaserLine Output Couplers (1064 nm nm)
- Femtoline Output Couplers (1030 nm, 800 nm