Reduce thermal effects with ESI’s ultra-fast technology, and deliver the highest quality analytical data.
Finally, a no-compromise, turn-key, robust and stable femtosecond laser ablation instrument.
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- Mechanically and thermally stable, UV Pharos HE fs laser source from Light Conversion.
- New, Rugged Universal Compact Cart (RUCC) with kinematic laser mounting.
- Smallest footprint and greatest mobility.
- 1-1000Hz repetition rates.
- Unmatched High Definition Viewing with 3 LED based light sources and cross polarization.
- Touch screen, Wide Angle Navigation.
- 100mm x 100mm, high performance TwoVol ablation chamber, with non-cantilevered mounting.
- High precision X Y stages.
- ActiveView software including Layer Management, log-file generation, and direct fluence input.
- Optional TrueLine ablation cell technology with ultra-fast washout time.
- Optional infinitely variable aperture (IVA) spot size selection.