Simplicity, reliability, and suitable for a wide variety of applications.
The industry’s gold standard in 213nm solid state laser ablation, and the most successful laser ablation instrument of all time. The NWR213 is an affordable, yet no compromise instrument suitable for a wide range of applications. A perfect complement to any ICP, ICP-MS noble gas or stable isotope mass spectrometer.
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- ESI manufactured, internally homogenized, optically attenuated laser source for long life and unmatched stability at 213nm.
- > 30 J cm-2 fluence (energy density) at the sample surface – the highest in class!
- Widest spot size range of 4-250 microns.
- Unmatched High Definition Viewing with 3 LED based light sources and cross polarization.
- Touch screen, Wide Angle Navigation.
- 100mm x 10mm, high performance TwoVol ablation chamber with non-cantilevered mounting.
- High precision X Y stages.
- ActiveView software including Layer Management, log-file generation, and direct fluence input.
- Optional TrueLine ablation cell technology with ultra-fast washout time.
- Optional rotating XY (XYR) shutter for square and rectangular ablations.
- Optional infinitely variable aperture (IVA) spot size selection.