Macro Laser Ablation to provide the lowest detection limits for your bulk analysis application.
Introducing the future of industrial bulk analysis — macro-LA. The NWR266 Macro with its close to 1mm diameter spot size capability is the ideal laser ablation instrument for bulk analysis by ICP-OES or ICP-MS.
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- Ultra-high energy laser source enables craters of 1mm in diameter for bulk analysis applications.
- High ablation rate makes the NWR266MACRO ideal for ICP-OES analysis.
- 100mm x 100mm, high performance TwoVol ablation chamber, enables automated analysis of multiple/large samples.
- High precision X Y stages.
- True Aperture Imaged beam delivery between 20 and 750 microns.
- Unmatched High Definition Viewing with 3 LED based light sources and cross polarization.
- Touch screen Wide Angle Navigation.
- Ideal for bulk analysis of metallic samples.
- ActiveView software including Layer Management and log-file generation.