Accurate and precise results on even the most challenging sample types.
Utilization of a short pulse width 193nm excimer laser source provides highest peak power for efficient ablation of all materials to produce small particles that can be efficiently transported and ionized by the ICP. The result — higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation.
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- New, Rugged Universal Compact Card (RUCC) with kinematic laser mounting.
- Choice of 2 sub 4ns pulse width laser sources with laser chamber intervention period up to 0.5 billion laser shots.
- Energy density (fluence) at the sample surface up-to 15 J cm-2.
- Smallest footprint and greatest mobility.
- Unique beam homogenization for the ultimate in crater profile and definition.
- New high resolution optical attenuation with direct energy input, for the most accurate and precise energy selection.
- Upgradable to femtosecond technology.
- Unmatched High Definition Viewing with 3 LED based light sources and cross polarization, with variable optical amplification 15X – 60X.
- Touch screen, Wide Angle Navigation.
- 10cm x 10cm, high performance TwoVol ablation chamber with non-cantilevered mounting.
- High precision X Y stages with <1 micron stage error.
- ActiveView software including Layer Management, log-file generation, direct fluence input and pattern recognition.
- Optional TwoVol2 ablation cell technology with ultra-fast washout time.
- Optional rotating XY (XYR) shutter for square and rectangular ablations.
- Optional infinitely variable aperture (IVA) spot size selection.